The 34 year old star took the Vanity Fair Lie Detector Test!
Let’s go back to the beginning when Hilary Duff was a teen star. Duff was put in the hot seat for VF‘s lie detector test while touching on her career highs, including what she really thinks about her music.
Hilary Duff was asked at one point about the infamous 2003 Vanity Fair Young Hollywood issue, in which she covered the magazine alongside several female stars from the time, including Lindsay Lohan, Mandy Moore and the Olsen twins. While the cover is iconic, it appears that the «Lizzie McGuire» album didn’t have the best time at the shoot, calling it «a very high stress, anxiety-inducing day.» Meanwhile, Duff also spoke about going on a double date with ex-boyfriend Joel Madden and her thoughts on staying friends with exes. She also talked about her career highlights, revealed her true thoughts on her music and more.
Hilary Duff’s highlights
- Says the iconic 2003 «It’s Raining Teens» Vanity Fair cover was stress and anxiety inducing. Says she is great friends with Mandy Moore now.
- Stole an eyeliner from Bath and Body works at around age 9. Still feels guilty.
- Often did her own stunts on Lizzie McGuire.
- Says she definitely does not like all of her music that she has released.
- All of her nickelodeon awards are in a storage unit somewhere, she doesn’t know where.
- Grew up with Penn Bagdley.
- Thinks she is a «Carrie» out of the Sex and the City four.
- Gets free passes to Disneyland, doesn’t have to wait in line.